© Una-Melina // Worthy Books & Things, 2013.
“Whatever an education is,
- it should make you a unique individual, not a conformist;
- it should furnish you with an original spirit with which to tackle the big challenges.
- It should allow you to find values which will be your road map through life;
- it should make you spiritually rich, a person who loves whatever you are doing, wherever you are, whomever you are with;
- it should teach you what is important, how to live and how to die.”
– John Taylor Gatto